TACO Grand Slam 390 Mount w/180° Handle
Free shipping available!
|Dimensions||25.0000 × 20.0000 × 6.0000 in|
2 in stock
We only have 2 in stock and there is a chance it can be sold out.
Grand Slam 390 Mount with 180° Handle
For anglers craving a more competitive edge on the water, the heavy-duty Grand Slam 390 Outrigger Mount steps up to the challenge. We took all the durable, dependable features of the popular GS-380 and incorporated a more robust gusset and thicker arm to withstand the torque and pressure created when using longer outrigger poles. This base is perfect for the bigger, faster center console boats between 25’ and 40’. Anglers can easily deploy an outrigger’s vertical lift and horizontal rotation from the boat deck in rough seas. Additionally, the GS-390 comes equipped with our secure pin-locking technology and pairs well with TACO’s Deluxe Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Tele-Outriggers. For tops that require additional hand clearance, we also offer the GS-390-180, which has a fore-facing rotation handle.
- Stronger gusset support and thicker arm for enhanced durability
- Elevation crank handle provides lift from under the T-top
- Allows for horizontal rotation from under the T-top
- Offset handle for better hand clearance
- Cast stainless-steel Type-316L and machined aluminum construction
- A strong locking head allows perfect positioning
- Pairs with TACO Deluxe Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Tele-Outriggers
- Tested and proven quality
- Sleek appearance
- 3-year limited warranty
Manufacturer : TACO Marine
Manufacturer Part No : GS-390-180
UPC : 630976089725