HoseCoil Flush Mount Enclosure w/Nozzle
Free shipping available!
|Dimensions||20.0000 × 10.0000 × 10.0000 in|
3 in stock
Flush Mount Enclosure with Nozzle
For cockpit or any onboard washdown
The highest quality wash down system on the market, HoseCoil’s Flush Mount Enclosure includes a quick release lid for hiding and protecting a solid blue 15′ HoseCoil. HoseCoil is constructed of high performance polytherester material.
Featuring solid brass fittings and an adjustable brass nozzle with a rubber grip and rubber tip for fiberglass protection. HoseCoil is designed to connect directly into the boat’s internal pressurized water system.
Dimensions: 8″d x 13″depth
- 6-3/4″ cut out
- 13″ below deck clearance
- PETG Housing Material – Extremely durable and see-through for inspection
- 15′ High Performance HoseCoil – Highest quality Polyether material, no kinking damage comapred to vinyl hoses, UV resistant for longer life and no fading, quick recoil for easy storage and brass, long-life fittings
- Tight O-Ring Seal – High quality seal for tight fit
- Polyethylene Lid – Easy to use locking hatch
- Brass Twist Nozzle – Positive shutoff, variable flow rate and rubber tip for protection
- Brass Bulkhead Inlet with Stainless Steel Fittings – Large diameter for better flow rate, stronger and longer lasting than plastic
Manufacturer : HoseCoil
Manufacturer Part No : HC15F
UPC : 659988107371