303 Marine Aerospace Protectant – 32oz
|Dimensions||11.0000 × 4.0000 × 3.0000 in|
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Marine Aerospace Protectant – 32oz
No other product provides this much protection for your boat and water gear. Use Aerospace Protectant to keep your boat’s seats, sails, hull and windows colorful and clean. Marine Aerospace Protectant is a premium protectant designed to safeguard boats and boat equipment against the damaging effects of daily exposure to UV rays. It’s safe for use on outdoor gear and apparel, too.
Simply spray on and wipe dry to restore color and luster, repel stains and prevent fading even in the harshest marine conditions and sunniest climates. Aerospace Marine will even help keep fishing gear clean and prevent inflatable boats from sticking together during storage. And because it’s 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates, Aerospace is safe to use on all your outdoor materials – vinyl, rubber, fiberglass and more.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep your boat, water sport equipment and outdoor gear shiny season after season.
- Powerful UV blockers prevent fading, cracking and premature aging
- Ideal for – Hypalon inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, side-out seals, RV EDPM rubber roofing, helmets, visors, and goggles. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas), floorings, clear plastics, gauge panels or headlights.
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Easy to use – Simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for vinyl, Plexiglas®, carbon fiber, rubber, plastics and finished leather
- Made in the U.S.A.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : 303
Manufacturer Part No : 30306
UPC : 082043003507