For SKU items starting with CWRD:
All orders placed by 4pm EST will ship the same day as long as everything requested is currently in stock.
For SKU items starting with ZA:
All orders placed by 4pm EST will ship within 2 days of ordering.
For SKU items starting with BFT:
All orders placed by 4pm EST will ship within 2 days of ordering.
For SKU items starting with SMS:
All orders placed by 4pm EST will ship within 3 days of ordering.
SKU items starting with CWRD
WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY: CWR offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Special Order items may not be returned. Opened and/or unsealed DVDs, CDs, and cartography are not returnable unless defective. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org call 561-489-5373 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%
SKU items starting with ZA
- No merchandise will be accepted for return without a 15% restocking fee.
- Customers that refuse cod shipments will be responsible for original and return freight charges.
- No merchandise accepted for return without a return authorization number clearly marked on exterior shipping carton. this return number must be obtained from our customer service department within 30 days and returned within 45 days. when obtaining a return authorization number you must have the invoice number that the item was purchased on. if after 45 days, ra will be cancelled.
- Merchandise returned must be re-packed in such a way as it is in saleable condition when received; (no writing on internal boxes, etc.).
- It is solely at zanders' discretion to accept return merchandise, additional restocking fees will be charged for large quantities, old packaging or other unusual circumstances.
- We are not a warranty station for any company; therefore, we do not accept warranty repairs. warranty repairs should be shipped to manufacturer or their authorized service centers.
- Zanders will only accept unaltered/new in box items for return. other items that are unable to be returned are: oversized items/special ordered items/hygienic products (mouth blown calls) hazardous items / food products / safety products - optics/iron sights/scope mounts & rings will not be accepted if installation has been attempted or completed. - Zanders cannot accept returns on guns, barrels, uppers, etc. that have been fired. Damaged or missing merchandise instructions:
- All damages and shortages must be reported to the outside the docks customer service department within 3 days.
- Save shipping cartons and documents for possible inspection by carrier.
- All damages and shortages must be reported on freight carriers shipping documents.
SKU items starting with BFT
If you are not satisfied with the original condition and/or performance of your purchased item, you may return the item within 30 days from ship date for a refund or replacement. To qualify for refund or replacement, items must be returned in original resalable condition (our discretion) in their original packaging with all tags and stickers attached. Any return are subject to buyer paying all return shipping charges and any other fee incurred while getting product back to our warehouse. Some products may be subject to 10% restocking fee and Closeout Items or items Discontinued are sold AS IS and will not be returnable.
Contact us at email@example.com to receive a return authorization (RA) number and instructions. Please Note: Shipping and handling is non-refundable except for defective items. We will not accept any returns without a RA number. Must include original invoice or packing slip. Non-defective returns will be charged a 15% restock fee. Returns must be pre-paid by the customer. Allow up to 3 weeks to process returns. Items must be shipped by UPS, FedEx or USPS priority mail for tracking. We assume no liability for loss or damage of return packages. If package was damaged during transit please contact UPS to refuse shipment.
Rod returns are now handled by the manufacture and you can find information on rod returns in the Warranty Section of the Customer Service Link at top of the website.
SKU items starting with SMS
- Outside the Docks must be notified of the intent to return the item(s) within 30 days of our shipping date.
- The item(s) must be in their original condition, unopened, and with no retail marking or stickers.
- The retail drop shipper/retail dealer must obtain a Return Authorization # prior to returning the item(s).
- Outside the Docks will not accept any returned merchandise without a valid RA#.
- To obtain an RA#, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Order Number
- Quantity to be returned
- Invoice Number from original shipment
- Reason for request
- A Customer service representative will give you an RA# that must be clearly indicated on the outside of the return parcel, as well as on any paperwork.
- RA#’s are valid for 30 days and the return must be received by Sportsman’s Supply at the below address in that timeframe for credit.
Return merchandise to:
Outside the Docks
Attn: Return Dept. RA#_______________
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.outsidethedocks.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
2219 Hitzert Court
Fenton, MO 63026
A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all items returned unless the return is a result of an error made by Outside the Docks.